Wednesday 22 April 2015

Creativity - Creatività

La creatività abita nella mia zucca! (Creativity lives in my pumpkin-head) Se hai bisogno di me... contattami! (Prima che l'Universo mi chiami da qualche altra parte, haha!) If you need my creativity... give me a call (Before the Universe calls me somewhere else, haha )







But why pay for creative and intelligent people... good ideas we can grab for free or for few coins... then is the problem of those mad-creative people how they do to survive... why pay for creative and intelligent people if they don't come from the notorius groups of well paid servants of the regime... Too bad... we all - us that we are truly creative at our own risk - soon be gone away... and here on Earth will be only boredom!

My inner richness and intelligence are mine... and no adversity can take that inner richness away  from me!
My intelligence is the gift of the Universe to me... I'm here to share my creativity with others... otherwise I am well capable... if totally unseen... to have fun and enjoy it myself... waiting to reborn in a more hospitable place!


Anyway... it is here our Paradise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and questions... here you are!