Tuesday 26 May 2015

Imagining and dancing - Dancing and imagining

Imagining and dancing, Dancing and imagining... I discovered my True Self.

That was the Way for Me.

Find Your Way and Free Yourself.

Some good trance dance music to start the research

More music here...

More music here

Just music, and my imagination... and the will, the will to contact the Stars.

I didn't need anything else.


The first Immortal Being I met was the Goddess Athena.

Athena is also the name of the Mothership of the World of Light.

And so I gathered the expansion of the Universes inside my Heart.

And so my Heart and my Mind were connected.

And so I saw Lord Blue meeting the Emerald Goddess of the Pleiades...

and everything else.

And so I saw... that Life never ends...

what ends life is non respecting out True Self... because when we act against our True Self... we feel too bad and when we die... we want to forget... and the Universe fulfills our desire.

Do not offend the God and Goddess that are within Yourself

and You won't lose the Memory.


Mystic Wedding - Digital art by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni © 21 November 2014

Athena

Immaginando e ballando, ballando e immaginando... Ho scoperto il mio vero .

Quello è stato il modo perfetto per me.

Trova la tua strada e liberati.


Solo la musica... la mia immaginazione e la volontà, la volontà di contattare le stelle.

Non ho bisogno di niente altro.


Il primo Essere Immortale che incontrai fu la Dea Atena.

Athena è anche il nome della nave madre del Mondo di Luce.

E così ho raccolto l'espansione degli universi dentro il mio cuore.

E così il mio cuore e la mia mente erano collegati.

E così ho visto Signore Blu incontransi con la Dea di Smeraldo delle Pleiadi...

e tutto il resto.

E così ho visto... che la vita non finisce mai...
la vita finisce quando non rispettiamo il nostro il Vero Sé... perché quando agiamo contro il nostro Vero Sé... ci sentiamo troppo male e quando moriamo... vogliamo dimenticare... e l'Universo soddisfa il nostro desiderio.

Non offendere il Dio e la Dea che sono dentro di te

e non perderai la memoria.

Spaceship Athena, a symbolic representation - Digital art by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©

Queen Cassiopeia - Digital art by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©
Some images for your Enlightenment

Message to Planet Earth... Please, reply - Digital art by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©
"Quando una notte di Aprile io arriverò alla Sponda, non avrò rimpianti. Avrò fatto tutto quello che ci si poteva aspettare da me. E soprattutto non mi sarò dimenticata di toccare con mano la mia felicità.
Sempre Presente, Vanessa ♀ ♥ ♂
"When a night of April I'll get to the shore, I won't have regrets. I have done everything that we could expect from me. And especially I won't forget to touch my happiness."
Always Present, Vanessa ♀ ♥ ♂
After I posted this Article, I had a rest sleeping for one hour and I dreamed... the Goddess Athena! She told me that Planet Earth is a colony of the Cosmos, like ancient Greece had colonies in many places of the Mediterranean area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and questions... here you are!