Tuesday 30 June 2015

Peace and Love - Pace e Amore

Where there is Peace, is also Love.
Where there are Peace and Love
there is Enlightenment.
If you seek for Enlightenment,
reach Peace and Love...
and you will be at Home.

Dove c'è Pace, è anche Amore.

Dove ci sono Pace e Amore

vi è l'Illuminazione.

Se cercate l'Illuminazione,

raggiungete Pace e Amore ...

e sarete a Casa.



The Inner Sun - Design on paper by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©

Divine Couple dancing in the sky - Design on paper by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©
In my multi-dimensional voyages I learned many things... this is one of the most important.

In my multi-dimensional voyages I learned many things... this is one of the most important. In my words... the Deep Green teaching of the Universe. More than learning... this was a REMEMBERING of so many of my past and future lives. My knowledge rests on this teaching and it can't be erased.


The Awakening of the Divine Mother - Design on paper and watercolors by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and questions... here you are!