Tuesday 23 June 2015

Thank you God/Goddess

Thank you God/Goddess for giving me my Independent Spirit: I won't betray you! I will be true Life after Life... I won't be a puppet... never!

Divine Couple - Design on paper by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©


I often call the Divinities with numbers... 22, 33, 44, 55 ... this for not offending anyone... and also it is a reminder to myself... how it works the multi-dimensionality... because Divinities are like one inside the other... in an always crescent spiral of beauty and harmony... to the Infinity.
This concept is opening my mind every day more.
My faith is stronger and stronger and I know that I can't be defeated.
"My life is a great victory" : these words came to me already in 2010 when I did the big part of the inter-dimensional work of transformation for Planet Earth.

Namasté.

Probably I will decide to tell some parts of these works... if and when I will receive the good signs to do it. Otherwise it is not strict necessity... because the work is already done. And its fruits will manifest.

VanIshtar - Digital art from a drawing on paper by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©
Rose Quartz - Digital art + Scanner art from a design on paper with gemstones by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©


Also on this subject read here on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and questions... here you are!