Monday 7 September 2015

Y is always with me - Paradise... we are here! ( A home in Paradise - 2 )

Y is always with me... sometimes I have the luck that he is also near me on a physical plane. Other time I also lived without physical body... and in that state it is very easy to be always with the Beloved.

That time I had been alone for a long time... I looked like as a 40 years old woman... but really in terrestrial years I was around 300 years old... and Y was missing for at least 250 years... he always was near my heart... but a long time before he went away to seal the door of the evil reign... and I had to survive without him... this is why I was erring around the Universe in my Spaceship... that was at the same time for waiting in a more useful manner and keeping record of many inhabited places in the Universe.

I was collecting leaves and plants DNA from everywhere... to bring them back in the life-data bank of our Space-reign.

Because plants are air to breathe and food for many species... and that operation was very important to carry on... and because I was in that particular situation I was given the authorization to do that special task... so I was helping my husband in a distance... we were both helping Life from two different points of view.

Because the evil forces enjoy the death... they enjoy to build highly destroying weapons... and get more power using those weapons or simply with the menace of using them... they think to be God, but they are not. They are just scavengers that capitalize on death.

 Read here the previous parts of the tale: http://lucedellapace.blogspot.it/2015/09/paradise-we-are-here-home-in-paradise-1.html

Read here the next part of this tale: http://lucedellapace.blogspot.it/2015/09/when-heart-shines-life-is-continuing.html


Planet Earth, sunset (14 August 2015) - I dedicated this photo to the Goddess Kurukulle - Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©
CameraFujifilm FinePix HS25EXR
                                      ISO100
                              Aperturef/6.4
                             Exposure1/340th
                       Focal Length23mm

Y è sempre con me ... a volte ho la fortuna che è anche vicino a me su un piano fisico. Altre volte anche io ho vissuto senza corpo fisico ... e in questo stato è molto facile per essere sempre con l'Amato. Quella volta ero stata da sola per molto tempo ... Io apparivo come una donna di 40 anni, 40 anni portati molto bene ... ma in realtà contando in tempo terrestre avevo circa 300 anni ... e Y mancava da almeno 250 anni .. . Lui è sempre stato vicino al mio cuore ... ma molto tempo prima di quella mia  visita al pianeta Terra lui se ne era andato per sigillare la porta del regno del male ... e ho io ho dovuto sopravvivere tutto quel tempo senza di lui ... è per questo che sono andata in giro per l'Universo con la mia astronave ... lo avevo fatto per rendere l'attesa più significativa... in questo modo contribuivo a tenere aggiornati i registri sui molti luoghi abitati nell'Universo. Stavo raccogliendo foglie e DNA di piante da tutto il mondo per portarle nella banca-dati della vita che è situata nel nostro regno nello Spazio. Poiché le piante ci donano l'aria per respirare e costituiscono il cibo principale per molte specie ... quella era una operazione molto importante da portare avanti ... e perché ero in quella situazione particolare mi fu data l'autorizzazione a fare questo compito speciale ... così potevo aiutare mio marito anche se a una certa distanza ... stavamo entrambi aiutando la vita partendo da due diversi punti di vista.

 Perché le forze del male godono della morte ... godono anche costruendo armi altamente distruttive ... e ottenendo più potere usando quelle armi o semplicemente con la minaccia di usarle ... le forze del male pensano di essere Dio, ma non lo sono. Sono solo parassiti che capitalizzano sulla morte.


Y is always with me... "Forever With You" - Sunset 6 September 2015 - Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©

Y and the Star - Digital art by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni © 7 September 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and questions... here you are!