Sunday 1 March 2015

Bliss - Felicità

Our beautiful bodies are the results of the science of God/Goddess, the science of our Universal Ancestors. But the Soul that comes from inside (from the Heart and the Mind of God/Goddess) has his/her free will to embody that human vehicle. Love of God/Goddess means unconditional Love. Bliss.

I nostri magnifici corpi sono il risultato della sapienza di Dio e della Dea, la sapienza dei nostri Antenati nell'Universo. Ma l'Anima che arriva da dentro (dal Cuore e dalla Mente di Dio/Dea) ha la sua libera volontà di incarnarsi in quel sacro veicolo rappresentato dal corpo umano. 
Amore di Dio/Dea significa amore incondizionato. Felicità.


"The Star Arcturus" Digital art by Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©



1 comment:

  1. "Hipparcos also suggested that Arcturus is a binary star, with the companion about twenty times dimmer than the primary and orbiting close enough to be at the very limits of our current ability to make it out. Recent results remain inconclusive, but do support the marginal Hipparcos detection of a binary companion." - here I am quoting Wikipedia... and from my drawing... I can detect the same thing: I depicted Arcturus as a binary system without consciously knowin it. When I make a drawing I let my unconscious knowledge take the complete control of my hand: I don't intervene, I don't judge.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions and questions... here you are!